iOS developer / internship // AESD Research & Development GmbH
We are looking for a trainee in iOS develoment who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits and will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications.
- Designing and building advanced applications for the iOS platform
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Unit-testing code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- Independent and collaborative work with developers, quality assurance analysts, and other stakeholders on software projects
- Design and develop automated testing scripts for applications using automation tools
- high interest in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- willing to work hard and bring all your ideas and motivation in our revolutionary concept
- willing to learn new things and explore the possibilities in iOS Development with the help of our experts
- in best case proven working experience in software development
nice to have
- first experience in Objective-C, Swift and Cocoa Touch
- first experience working with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics and Core Text
- first experience working with bluetooth (core bluetooth framework)
- first experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- basic knowledge and a high interest of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- basic understanding of the mobile development life cycle
If you think you are the right one for us please send your CV and a motivation letter in english to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We offer you a paid fulltime internship for 10 weeks with the opportunity of having a permanent position afterwards.