IT Intern (Web Development) // Mornin' Glory
About Mornin’ Glory
Mornin’ Glory is a disruptive online brand for male grooming products. We started at the end of 2012 as a subscription service for razor blades and have since pursued our vision of providing regular guys with affordable, high-quality grooming products. We are a fun-loving, but highly performance-oriented team in the heart of Berlin and would love for you to join us!
Reporting to our CTO, you will work within our technical team and, as such, will work on projects that impact our business in a MASSIVE way. We’re more interested in skill & drive than experience and don’t care whether you’re still in university or have years of experience – as long as you do great work.
What we are looking for…
- A candidate who wants to start their career in IT as either a web developer or an infrastructure engineer – thats it! If you have experience that’s fantastic, if not we’ll teach you!
How to really stand out – not required but really nice to have…
- An understanding of HTML.
- Experience with PHP either as a hobby or professionally.
- You are confident using the command line (Linux) and setting up a vhost is no problem for you.
- A working knowledge of Ansible (that really is just the icing on the cake though!)
The deal – our way of saying thanks
- An exciting full or part-time position at the heart of building a leading European male grooming brand online.
- Free drinks at our office in Berlin mitte and our warehouse in Brandenburg.
Next possible entry date: Sep 2018
Have we caught your eye? If so please send us your CV to email@example.com and we’ll arrange a chat.