Lead Generation Intern // Pamono
Pamono is currently looking for an energetic and highly motivated sourcing intern for a period of 6 months, fluent in English as well as French, Italian or German to join our international team at our beautiful office in Berlin-Charlottenburg. You will be responsible for researching and qualifying a curated group of new galleries, shops, makers and designers all over Europe to grow our assortment. The ideal candidate will be able to identify and develop new sourcing prospects from different channels, ensuring a smooth sourcing process.
Your responsibilities include:
- Qualify new vendors based on Pamono’s assortment needs and requirements.
- Enter data in the system with all required information.
- Collaborate with our marketing department and implement new inbound lead generation strategies.
- Work with the sourcing team to develop and grow the sourcing pipeline to consistently meet the quarterly goals.
- Prepare and analyze sourcing pipeline reports and dashboards.
- You are currently enrolled in business studies or closely related field.
- You are looking for an internship (6 months duration).
- You have excellent French/Italian/German and English skills (mother tongue or C1/C2).
- You have a first experience working in a business field (internships count).
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- “Getting things done” attitude: high level of motivation and initiative.
- You have great communication skills and the ability to work in a team.
- You have a good knowledge of MS Office.
What we offer:
- A dedicated international team with a flat hierarchy
- Opportunities for advancement, independence and the autonomy to take on responsibility.
- An exciting fast-paced work environment in the heart of Berlin.
- Benefits as team events, free fruit, drinks, and more.
Interested in the role? Please apply only via our career portal (https://pamono-jobs.personio.de/job/86159?_pc=26506#apply). Don’t forget to attach your CV and a short motivation letter. We look forward to hearing from you!
Pamono (www.pamono.com) is Europe’s largest marketplace and a magazine specializing in distinctive design objects and the stories behind them. Driven by the belief that a life well lived means surrounding yourself with beauty and soul, we source vintage and contemporary furniture, lighting, accessories, and crafts from around the globe and seamlessly deliver them right to our customer’s door. We see our mission as granting instant access to hard-to-find pieces of the highest quality to the broader public. Based in the heart of Berlin as an international team of 75 people, we aim to revolutionize the online design market.