Learning & Development Working Student // GetYourGuide
Are you passionate about an inspiring work environment where people can learn, grow, and succeed?
Our People Team is growing and we are looking for a curious working student to support our training initiatives, programs, and projects. You will be the primary point of contact for our employees and experienced trainers and have the great opportunity to hold a crucial role in shaping our Learning & Development department from day one!
GetYourGuide is on a mission to turn trips into amazing experiences, using our product and technology to change the way travelers find and book things to do and explore their destination. With more than 400 people, we connect these travelers to our vast catalog of amazing experiences through our online marketplace.
- Support various learning and development initiatives at GetYourGuide:
- Be the main point of contact for our employees and answer all of their training enquiries
- Seamlessly manage our internal and external training offerings
- Effectively organize the logistics of all learning activities
- Support the engagement and evaluation of world-class trainers
- Assist with L&D administration and data recording
- Actively participate in developing smooth and structured L&D processes
- You are a student in Bachelor or Master Programme in Psychology, Business Administration or a related subject (focus on Human Resources is a plus)
- You are passionate about fostering a learning environment that empowers people to grow and learn
- You have a strong customer focus and service attitude
- You have excellent written and spoken communication skills, and a great command of English language skills
- You are well organized and willing to work independently
- You are eager to provide innovative ideas and learn on the fly
- You take pride in the quality of your work and have a strong attention to detail
- Ideally, you have an experience coordinating (small) projects, schedules, facilities and/or stakeholders
Why work with us?
- Work with smart and passionate people from all around the world (we are a team with more than 50+ nationalities!)
- An excellent company culture with a strong focus on learning and development
- Gain in-depth understanding of L&D work in an international company
- GetYourGuide tour and activity vouchers to live the life of our customers by experiencing the products for yourself
- Free breakfast, German lessons and fun Fridays with Pizza and Beer
Do you have the skills for the job, the enthusiasm about our vision and fit our culture? We’re looking forward to hearing from you! Check out life at GetYourGuide on our blog inside.getyourguide.com to see what happens behind the scenes. If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.