Marketing Analyst // Lingoda
At Lingoda, we believe that language transforms lives.
Our mission is to empower even the busiest people to master a language and unlock their potential – anytime, anywhere.
Lingoda is the leading online language school in Germany. Our students from all around the world learn German, English, French and Spanish. Our team is international – from 20 countries around the world.
To support our growth and our international team, we are looking for an Intern: Marketing Analyst (preferably for 6 months). This position reports to the Data Analyst.
Support marketing team to grow Lingoda 100% in 2018 by analyzing data and making recommendations.
- Set up Dashboards in appropriate tools (Google Analytics/Data Studio) for marketing needs to enable better decision making.
- Providing relevant data to any Marketing Team requests. For example: Email mailing lists, conversion numbers of campaigns, etc.
- Preparing weekly and monthly reports for Marketing Team and help them to deep dive into root cause of issues.
- Assisting other departments with their data requests.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Business Administration (preferred)
- Previous experience working with data or in marketing (preferred)
- Knowledge of marketing analytics tools: Google Analytics/Data Studio (must)
- Knowledge of SQL or willingness to learn (must)
- Experience in spreadsheets: Excel and Google spreadsheets (must)
- Excellent command of written and spoken English: working language in Lingoda (must)
- Attention to detail
- Quick Learner
What we offer:
- Experience and growth as a Marketing Analyst.
- Being a part of a young, international team in a dynamic environment
- Free language courses (German, English, Spanish, French)
Preferred start date is as soon as possible. Please send your CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com. Please put “Intern: Marketing Analyst” in the subject line.