Marketing Assistant – Student Job // SmileBack
We’re SmileBack, a fast-growing, profitable SaaS startup in Berlin with an awesome customer satisfaction feedback platform. SmileBack is used by 700 companies, mostly in the USA but increasingly around the world.
Our total addressable market just *exploded* now that our app works with a whole bunch of help desk systems instead of just the one we originally launched on. This means that we have TONS of future customers out there who would love to hear from us. We need an energetic, organized, and fearless Marketing Assistant (m/f/x, working student, 20 hours per week flexible) to help our Marketing Manager generate lots of high quality content.
Among many other things we haven’t thought of yet, you will:
- Write and edit lots of copy, from case studies to blog postings to how-to guides, focused on topics like customer satisfaction and customer feedback
- Track and manage customer feedback about our product into our product management software, and thereby help us decide what features to create next
- Perform market analyses for entry into new market segments (we are launching our product onto new platforms) and communicate with new platforms
- Help with scripting, recording and post-production of some video work (think: webinars and brief how-to videos)
- Do some amazing things with our social media channels
…all with the goal of increasing inbound sales leads and the visibility and quality of our brand
- Currently enrolled in a post-secondary (Bachelor’s, Master’s) program in marketing, communications, business, public relations, journalism, or related major
- Outstanding English-language writing and editing skills (as well as verbal fluency)
- Graphic design, Photoshop, video/photography skills are a huge asset Highly detail and solution-oriented with a bias towards producing results
- Eligible for work authorization in Germany
- Available to start soon
This role pays €10 per hour. We also offer some top-notch perks that we created based on what our employees want and value. We have a team lunch every Thursday, on-site head and neck massages, and find reasons to get the team out of the office from time to time. Our dress code is relaxed. We are determined to help you be happy and thrive.
As an employer, we’re committed to investing in our team members. We embrace the various backgrounds that make individuals unique and strive to create a work environment that enables our employees to expand their own skills and experience.
If this sounds like the type of company you’d succeed in, we’d love to hear from you!