Marketing Assistant/Intern // Gigworks
Create brand awareness through data driven techniques and creative thinking.
You develop and execute innovative marketing programs (onsite, email, social media, and offline) and measure and analyze campaign results. Create site content, social media, PR, partnership marketing, SEO and SEM, events, and marketing material.
Other responsibilities include managing relationships with external partners, supporting product marketing initiatives, and managing the schedule and communications for Gigworks.
- Managing and executing website, email, social and marketing programs. Analyzing campaign performance and optimizing based on acquisition, engagement, and retention goals;
- Managing communications for artists and organizations;
- Assist marketing team in developing brand voice, social media presence and PR activities to promote new launch of site and services;
- Coordinate with our web design team to create and edit copy;
- Research market data and maximize SEO;
- Planning discount promotions, maintaining and growing Newsletter + PR.
- You have extensive analytic and data-driven marketing experience. Furthermore you have excellent customer relationship skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in German, English, and other languages are a plus.
Please send resume with salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Related listings on StepStone:
Career Insights - Journal by Jobspotting
Our next chapter: Jobspotting joins SmartRecruiters
Today, we are embarking on a new chapter of Jobspotting as we join SmartRecruiters. We founded Jobspotting more than three years ago with the vision of making job search hassle-free, of inspiring professionals’ career ... Read more →
5 Clever Answers To Stupid Interview Questions
Many people doubt whether there’s any sense in having job interviews. Is it really possible to determine whether a candidate is the right one for the job or not within a day or two? And on the other side of the coin: ... Read more →