Marketing intern // Blockstate
BlockState is among the first fintech companies to tackle a closed, multi-billion dollar industry with an open distributed ledger technology. Backed by international investors we are building the new generation of financial infrastructure based on Blockchain technology in order to democratize access to financial markets. Our vision is a more efficient and open, global financial ecosystem, enabled by our technology.
- Our mission is to deliver breakthrough financial products and solutions.
- Our culture rewards transparency, efficiency and progression.
- We value each other and our clients.
If you seek to make an impact and have the willingness and drive to build the future of finance with us, the following opportunity may be right for you.
In our growing team, the load of tasks to accomplish our mission grows steadily every day. You will be the supportive agent for the marketing team, taking the load off the management team’s back and helping to prepare and drive our campaigns, ranging from SEO and SEM to PR and content marketing. Your duties will range from research, across data cleansing to actual execution of the measures we plan. You will get experience in a broad range of marketing fields and help the marketing team at all levels of depth.
- Work closely with our senior and junior marketing team to support them in the marketing campaign execution from start to end.
- Set up, populate and maintain contact databases of relevant journalists and key opinion leaders (KOLs) in our field.
- Reach out to and engage journalists and KOLs in the context of our communications campaigns.
- Research media outlets to place paid media and build backlinks for SEO.
- Aid our content manager in researching topics and data for our owned channel content and content marketing campaigns.
- Support our marketing manager in setting up, executing, monitoring and evaluating marketing campaigns.
- Assist with internal and external company events like team outings, conference visits or participation in fairs.
- You are a bachelor or master student looking for an internship in the context of his studies.
- You have good command of both written and spoken English.
- You are naturally curious and quick to learn new skills. Learning about a new topic like Blockchain motivates you rather than slowing you down.
- You don’t back down from a challenge, are able to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously and are always eager to deliver great quality.
- You’re a team-player and communicate with ease and confidence and are not afraid to ask or answer difficult questions.
- You’re digital native and tech-savvy. Excel, Google apps are and quick to learn new software and tools.
In order to excel
- You have a natural interest in digital technology, Blockchain, cryptocurrencies and the financial markets and already have at least basic understanding of these topics.
- You only settle for top-notch quality and reject the second-best.
- You own your successes and failures and stay hungry for personal growth.
- You think critically and challenge what those around you say professionally and constructively, when appropriate and relevant.
- You’re “all in” – you fix broken things and take the load off others when they need help, even if that entails something other than your core tasks.
What we offer
- The opportunity to learn from a team of experts operating at the forefront of technology
- A relaxed and supportive team and the opportunity to learn from experts in their fields
- An office in Berlin-Mitte, free drinks and regular team events
Connect with us
This is a rare opportunity to help create a new generation of financial products and join a powerful team of tech-innovators from highly successful startups and the leading financial players.
BlockState is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, citizenship status or any other basis protected by applicable law. Applicants with disabilities who require assistance can let us know in advance.
Please send your CV and a cover letter stating why you are the ideal candidate for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org.