Marketing Intern // DreamCheaper
“The Hotel Booking Industry’s Most Hated Startup” TechCrunch
Hotel booking platforms hate DreamCheaper for a reason: We make hotel reservations cheaper, after they’ve been booked.
Customers send us their existing booking confirmations and we continously scan the market to automatically rebook for them while the booking is still refundable.
In the end they’ll sleep in the very same hotel room they initially booked – but pay up to 60% less!
Since last year we’ve been receiving a ton of international and noteworthy press and we’ve built a customer base from more than 150 countries worldwide. Currently we are working with high pressure on our big relaunch this fall.
We offer you the unique opportunity to develop your talents in a professional startup environment. Let your creative and professional skills influence and shape our business which has the potential to turn the hotel booking industry upside down and become a well known brand worldwide.
Not only we believe in DreamCheaper! Our team and vision have attracted significant funding from some of Europe’s largest Venture Capitalists, such as Holtzbrinck Ventures (Zalando, Delivery Hero, HomeToGo), Global Founders Capital (Rocket Internet, Trivago, TravelBird) as well as Business Angels with strong travel experience (AirBnb, DreamLines, GetYourGuide, Kayak, Swoodoo…).
What you’ll do
- Assist our Marketing team and autonomously collaborate with external experts in setting up, tracking and optimizing marketing activity across multiple channels
- Set up reporting and standards for analyses according to best practice
- Plan, forecast and then measure the success of your campaigns using a variety of analytical tools and techniques, with a strong focus on ROI
- Report on digital marketing activity: analyze data, identify trends and spot opportunities for growth
We are looking for self-starters who are innovative and curious, taking responsibility for the products they design and build from day one. You enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and are open to learning new things every day.
- Relevant practical experience in online marketing and an excellent Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, engineering or a related field
- Strong entrepreneurial skills, leadership and drive
- Meticulously organized with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Detail oriented with excellent problem solving skills, using data to support your arguments
- Practical knowledge with channels (GDN, Affiliate, FB…) or tools (GA, Adjust) would be a great plus
- Language skills: English at professional proficiency, German is a huge plus!
What you can expect
- A pleasant working environment within a dynamic and international team
- Independent work in an innovative, rapidly growing company
- Learn from the best, also outside of our team – through our investors we have access to resources and knowledge from Rocket Internet
- Free drinks, cool team events…
And last but not least:
- Access to the world’s best hotel rates PLUS access to very attractive travel industry rates also for flights and cruises
Disrupt the entire hotel booking industry with us and send us your convincing application (resume, cover letter, references and certificates) including your availability to firstname.lastname@example.org. Minimum internship period is 4 months, 6 is preferred, but we also offer you a prospect of a permanent position. Preferably for students whose curriculums contain an obligatory internship.