Marketing Intern for 3-6 months // DeinTeam
DeinTeam is a digital hub for football teams. We enable players and coaches to interact and communicate more efficiently, discover and study educational content to improve their performance, and understand their team in whole new ways.
The company is backed by successful professional football players as well as industry leaders and we are looking to extend our Berlin-based team with a
Marketing Intern for 3 – 6 months.
- First-hand experience in the thriving Berlin startup ecosystem and a fair remuneration
- Enhance your marketing and communication skill set in an entrepreneurial, driven and ambitious environment
- A variety of tasks and independent work with creative leeway for your own ideas
- A versatile, performance-oriented and open-minded team, that guarantees fun on the job
- Work on various cross-channel marketing activities and contribute to our upcoming brand relaunch
- Implement mobile-specific marketing campaigns and gain experience in KPI-driven growth initiatives, mobile user acquisition and paid advertising
- Strengthen our app store presence and gain App Store Optimization (ASO) experience
- Autonomous market research and competitor analysis to prepare our internationalization efforts and expansion
- Manage our user community, work with brand ambassadors and run influencer marketing campaigns
- Communications and/or marketing studies (3rd semester or higher)
- First relevant work experiences via jobs or internships
- Strong affinity to technology and a highly curious mindset
- You have a hands-on mentality, you work independently and self-organized
- You are a strong communicator; fluent in English and German with excellent writing skills
- You love social media and you always have the latest trending apps installed
CURIOUS? CONTACT US!