Marketing Intern in Music Tech Startup // Skoove
We’re looking for a versatile, music-mad marketing intern to join our team in Berlin. You’ll learn from true music technology innovators helping to create and drive customer acquisition and marketing initiatives from conception to completion. Become fully immersed in a true startup culture, working in a creative space in trendy Friedrichshain.
- Support global communication to our end consumers, from concept to creation and execution
- Contribute to social, partner, email, PR, and other channels, and support our paid/performance marketing campaigns
- Be a true brand ambassador by raising brand awareness across multiple touchpoints
- Contribute to brand messaging, creative materials, and campaign execution
- Help coordinate and optimize our social media strategy and email marketing campaigns
- Work closely with our diverse partners
- Research and analyze competitors and business development/partnership opportunities
- Monitor the media and maintain the press database
- Weekly reporting on key metrics and analytics
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Your work will make a difference and will be recognized inside and outside the company
- You’ll have the opportunity and flexibility to take real ownership
- You’ll have broad responsibilities and gain experience in all areas of marketing
- Receive basic compensation based on your experience
- Pursuing a degree in Marketing, Advertising, or related field
- Versatile self-starter: excellent problem-solving skills, creative, very organized, and a strong work ethic
- Very good understanding of our customer, the music learner, and the whole music education/technology space
- Comfortable multitasking and working in an agile team environment
- Strong all-round communication skills
- Thorough knowledge and avid user of social media
- A keen “eye for design”, experience with Adobe Creative Suite
- Native English speaker, German is a plus
- Personal or professional experience with music a bonus
- You must be currently enrolled (not yet graduated) as a student, in line with German labor law
- EU citizen / holder of a German working permit
ARE YOU A GOOD FIT?
Tell us why you’d love to join a music learning startup like Skoove!