MARKETING INTERN // Skoove
6 Months or longer | Full Time | Starting as soon as possible | M/F
We’re looking for a versatile, music-mad marketing intern to join our team in Berlin. You’ll learn from true music technology innovators helping to create and drive customer acquisition and marketing initiatives from conception to completion. Become fully immersed in a true startup culture while working in a creative space.
- Support global communication to our end consumers, from concept to creation and execution
- Setting up newsletters, comms and other conversion driven marketing activities
- Create and implement unique content for our social media channels and blog
- Assist the marketing team with PR presence and endorsements
- Support all marketing campaigns, events and acquisition/conversion activities
- Be the Marketing contact to Skoove Customer Service and manage public customer feedback
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Your work will make a difference and will be recognized inside and outside the company
- You’ll have the opportunity and flexibility to take real ownership
- You’ll have broad responsibilities and gain experience in all areas of marketing
- Receive basic compensation based on your experience
- Pursuing a degree in Marketing, Advertising, or related field
- Versatile self-starter: excellent problem-solving skills, creative, very organized, and a strong work ethic
- Very good understanding of our customer, the music learner, and the whole music education/technology space
- Comfortable multitasking and working in an agile team environment
- Strong all-round communication skills
- Thorough knowledge and avid user of social media
- Native level of the English language is a must, German is a plus
- Personal or professional experience with music a bonus
- You must be currently enrolled (not yet graduated) as a student
- EU citizen / holder of a German working permit
ARE YOU A GOOD FIT?
Tell us why you’d love to join a music learning startup like Skoove!