Marketing and PR Intern (English/German) // Tandem
Calling all language enthusiasts looking for a first start in app marketing! TANDEM NEEDS YOU!
The marketing department at Tandem is looking for a paid intern to support the team on multiple projects.
We are: Tandem, the leading global language exchange app: bringing people around the world together to teach each other foreign languages.
- A university student or recent graduate based in Berlin;
- A natural storyteller with a flair for communication;
- A tip-top writer in English and German, with proven experience;
- Creative and full of ideas about getting people learning languages;
- Hands-on and hard-working;
- And most importantly… ready to learn quickly about the amazing world of app marketing!
You will initially be helping the team in three key areas: App Store Optimisation, Content Marketing & Social Media Management. Here’s a taste of the kind of work you’ll be doing for us:
- Drafting creative app store texts
- Keyword optimisation for the App Store and Play Store in English and German
- Writing blog posts and extra material for our WordPress website
- Supporting our social strategy with creative content
- Influencer and media research
- Supporting our video team
Experience in any of these areas is preferred, but more important is a willingness to learn quickly and genuine enthusiasm for our mission.
- Training and support from a motivated international team
- An inspiring office at Rosenthaler Platz, one of Berlin’s startup hotspots
- Team lunches, excursions, drinks, snacks, great coffee…
- You’ll probably learn how to say “Hi” in a bunch more languages
This is ideally a full-time, 3 month long post based in our Berlin office, but we can be flexible for the right candidate.
Interested? Please send your CV directly to email@example.com, along with 3 ideas for future Tandem blog posts.