Music Scouting & Label relations Intern (Internship/Praktikum) // Tracks & Fields
Tracks & Fields is one of the largest independent synch and music supervision companies in Europe. We are active allover the world and help global brands, film production companies and advertising companies to find the right music for their projects and bring them together with the world’s hottest artists. The projects we work for have been awarded at all major creative festivals, including Cannes, Art Directors Club, One Show and New York Festivals and we developed our own music supervision software.
With a young, yet experienced team our goal is to become we strive to become the leading music supervision company in the world and the number one partner for companies that need music for their films aswell as artists that want to place their music into commercials and films.
As a music scouts you are part of the creative force of the company. Your job is all about the music. You will be scouting the web for the hottest new artists, check out the newest promos from the best record labels in the world and make your own song proposals for the many projects we work on.
What will your tasks be?
- you are one of our ears to keep up to date with fresh music, you permanently search and discover the best new music around the globe
- you get in touch with the artists and help them if they have questions concerning the platform
- you support our team with your music expertise and targeted searches in incoming projects
What kind of person are we looking for?
- highly interested in music and synch licensing
- being able to decide which songs work for advertising and film use
- diligent and precise in your work
- communicative, self-confident
- able to independently follow your tasks
- fluent in English (preferable also another major language)
- familiar with social networks, internet research, and the usual office software programs
- first experience in the media industry is a plus
- you are a good fit with our company values being curious, fair, responsible and diligent
What do we offer?
- gain experience in the media business, especially music licensing
- contact to artists, labels, publishers
- young and dynamic team in the center of Berlin-Kreuzberg
The internship is paid (450 EUR/month) and full-time.
How to apply:
Please send 3 links to three songs from unknown artists that in your opinion would work with a commercial for a car model (does not need to be an existing commercial)
send your CV and cover letter as pdf attachments (no word files) to: jobs – at – tracksandfields.com
use “music scout” in the subject line
We are looking forward to your application!
Related listings on StepStone:
Career Insights - Journal by Jobspotting
Our next chapter: Jobspotting joins SmartRecruiters
Today, we are embarking on a new chapter of Jobspotting as we join SmartRecruiters. We founded Jobspotting more than three years ago with the vision of making job search hassle-free, of inspiring professionals’ career ... Read more →
5 Clever Answers To Stupid Interview Questions
Many people doubt whether there’s any sense in having job interviews. Is it really possible to determine whether a candidate is the right one for the job or not within a day or two? And on the other side of the coin: ... Read more →