Online Journalist Internship // Block Europe
“You know the difference between a token and a coin? You are enthusiastic about blockchain and you love to research about and write articles?”Then we are looking for you…”
Block Europe is a media platform focusing on the blockchain industry, featuring latest news and articles on everything related.
With offices in Amsterdam, Berlin, Shanghai and Singapore, Blockeurope is a global media platform providing content to users world wide.
As Journalist Intern at Block Europe Berlin, you are on the forefront of our media portals, researching and writing relevant articles, featured news and interviews to publish them on our media portals.
- identify and verify content sources, differentiate quality of sources,
- research, write and proofread articles about blockchain related and relevant topics,
- build a network of content sources and establish contacts in the industry,
- attend industry events across Europe.
- student of a digital, media, journalism or marketing related degree,
- professional verbal and written communication skills,
- keen and knowledgeable in the field of blockchain & cryptocurrencies,
- knowledge of working with a CMS such as WordPress,
- ability to work collaboratively with team members across the globe,
- excellent MS Office skills (Excel, PowerPoint, Word).
What do we offer:
- A strong and social team of outstanding talents,
- be part of a a new technology and evolving industry,
- travel to relevant industry events across Europe,
- a great office located in the heart of Berlin.
We are looking forward to your application.