Online Marketing Analytics Internship // 99chairs
- You will manage our paid and non-paid performance marketing channels like Facebook Ads, SEM,…
- You will ensure the transparency, quality and efficiency of online marketing reports through analytics tools in order to make the proper decisions in daily business
- You will improve our product and help us grow rapidly through thoughtful analysis of sales performance, marketing campaigns and user behavior
- You will create marketing assets needed for our activity such as ad copies, banners, leaflets and newsletters
Your skills & experience:
- You are currently studying or have just finished your studies in Mathematics, Physics, Economics, Econometrics or Business Administration with above average grades
- You have excellent command of both written and spoken German as well as English
- You pay unique attention to details and have a high level of quantitative skills with the ability to ask a million relevant questions
- You have an excellent knowledge of Excel, a basic know-how of SQL writing and are familiar with Facebook’s adverts manager tools such as the power editor
- You are a well-structured thinker and result-oriented worker with entrepreneurial spirit and hands-on mentality
- You have first significant practical experience – start-up or consultancy experience is a plus
More reasons to become part of the team:
- A flat work environment with innovative decision making processes. We don’t just say this, but do our very best to make sure that everyone’s voice is being heard.
- Flexible work hours and environment. As long as you get things done and are aligned with your team, you have complete autonomy over your work-life.
- A kitchen fully stocked with healthy snacks & drinks as well as weekly team lunches.
- A BVG ticket to brighten up your commute
- The possibility to furnish your home with our amazing discount rates.
Are you the right fit?
We are looking for people that are smart entrepreneurs at heart, who love responsibility and bring projects and ideas forward – every single day. We love constant learners, team players, and people who agree that strong teams are built based on honesty!
Interested? Then submit your application including cover letter, CV, grades and references by clicking on the button below. We can’t wait to get to know you!
*99chairs is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.