Online Marketing Intern – French native speaker // ZipJet
Who we are
Zipjet is Europe’s leading on-demand laundry & dry cleaning service, operating in London, Paris and Berlin. We want to take the hassle of laundry off our customers hands, so they can spend more time doing the things they enjoy, starting with their laundry. To do this, we’ve created a service, which allows our customers to have their laundry collected and delivered back to them in as little as six hours.
We’re a young team of about 50 people, with a great mix of previous professional experience. Our backgrounds are diverse, both culturally and professionally. One thing we all have in common though, is that we love what we do at Zipjet.
Our service is available on mobile apps (iOS & Android) and via our website. We strive for operational excellence and build solutions to serve large numbers of customer in highly reliable and autonomous manner.
We are currently looking for a full-time Online Marketing Intern – French native speaker, based in Berlin, lasting for 6 months.
About the job
As an Online Marketing intern you will be responsible for planning, implementing and optimizing marketing campaigns for Zipjet in Paris.
By working closely with our Head of SEO, you will use white hat techniques and play an important role in our organic traffic growth. You will use your analytical skills to monitor traffic and rankings and learn how to set up new landing pages and create relevant content for our website.
You will be responsible for creating content for our social media profiles as well as emails to customers.
Furthermore you will learn about Cooperations, SEA and Offline Marketing and support on dedicated projects.
This internship is a unique opportunity to contribute your knowledge in a highly professional, dynamic and goal-oriented team. You will benefit from the support of our marketing experts located in Berlin.
Who we’re looking for
- Native French speaker with good writing skills
- You are currently studying or have already earned an university degree in a business subject (e.g. media, economic or communication science)
- Former experience in the field of marketing is a plus
- Entrepreneurial spirit, creativity and a hands on mentality are essential to us
- You are data-driven and self-confident which makes you feel comfortable with multitasking and working in an extremely fast-paced environment
- This is a unique and great opportunity to show off your splendid analytical skills
- You are experienced with the MS-Office package
- Basic German language skills are a plus
- This internship is paid and offers fair compensation
- You will be working within a highly motivated, international and inspirational team
- With us, you have a real impact at a fast-growing startup revolutionizing the laundry delivery space across the globe
- You receive free laundry every month