Online Marketing Intern m/f // JUNIQE
JUNIQE is the lifestyle brand for curated and affordable wall art, home accessories, gifts, and stationery. We deliver art and lifestyle products to 13 different countries across Europe and are working on expanding to many more.
Interested in growing with us and helping us revolutionise the European online
art market? Then keep reading.
Display, esp. Facebook and Affiliate:
• Assisting in the creation of Display marketing campaigns with a strong
focus on Facebook: getting involved in the creative process, coordinating between Merchandising, Graphics and Editorial teams and managing landing pages
• Analysing campaign performance data and suggesting next steps for optimisation
• Working individually with Affiliate partners to drive channel performance
Search Engine Optimisation (SEO):
• Assisting in keyword research and landing page optimisation in close cooperation with the channel managers
• Researching and benchmarking competitor landscape and content marketing activities
• Generating and presenting statistics and reports, and deriving recommendations for next steps
• Currently enrolled in a Business or Economics degree or a similar field of study
• Previous work experience in the field of online marketing, ideally in a fast-paced startup environment
• Extensive MS Office knowledge, particularly Excel
• Superb analytical and organisational skills and a solution-oriented mindset
• Driven, hands-on and resilient with a strong sense of responsibility
• Available for a period of at least four months, preferably longer
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and German
Working with us
As part of a dynamic international team of art-obsessed, creative eCommerce professionals, you can expect to take on responsibility from day one. Sharing and implementing your own ideas, you’ll work independently in an environment with flat hierarchies and contribute directly to our growth and success. That’s right, you get to be yourself and be a JUNIQorn! Which, for the record, includes food-tastic lunch sessions, gifs galore and ice-cold Gösser.
Did this speak to you? Send us your cover letter* (including CV and desired starting date) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
*For some icing on top of your application, tell us what makes you stand out from the rest in 140 characters or less!