Online Marketing Intern with Fluent German (m/f) // Wayfair
We’re looking for energetic, forward-thinking team members to bring their go-to attitudes to our team for a 6-months paid internship. Enjoy the exciting feel of a company start-up, seize the opportunity of first-hand experience in a thriving tech environment, and dive deep into the world of online performance marketing.
- Build your own AdWords campaigns
- Manage projects related to campaign maintenance and optimization
- Support the team with conducting ad-hoc analysis
- Monitor performance and offer suggestions for improvement
- You are fluent in both English and German
- You are autonomous and thorough in your work with great attention to details
- You are comfortable in a fast-paced environment and able to multitask
- You have an affinity for numbers and computer technology
- You are a quick learner and will be happy to (start to) work with tools such as MS Excel or SQL
And finally, our proposition to you!
- A company culture driven by pioneer-thinking and talent that crosses departments and hierarchies
- Great mentors and career development opportunities through our learn@work program
- We contribute to your gym membership and offer free Yoga classes, as well as Wellness Weeks with massages, workshops and other exciting events
- Of course fresh fruits, snacks & drinks every day!
- We’re in the heart of the Berlin startup scene with lots of space to encourage collaboration and teamwork
- Let’s not forget the chance to join the next global giant in e-commerce
We´re happy to hear from you! Work with us! Please apply in English via our recruitment system Jobvite and have your CV and a motivation letter (or however you want to express you´re the right candidate) ready and use this link:
Wayfair (NYSE: W) offers an extensive selection of home furnishings and décor across all styles and price points with a superior customer service and inspiring interior topics. With an unparalleled selection of more than seven million home items from 7,000 suppliers, Wayfair helps people find the perfect product at the right price. Always committed to using technology to create a superior shopping experience, Wayfair developed Wayfair Next which concentrates on 3D visualization technology.
Wayfair generated $3.14 billion in net revenue for the twelve months ended September 30, 2016. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe, the company employs more than 5,600 people.
Related listings on StepStone:
Career Insights - Journal by Jobspotting
Our next chapter: Jobspotting joins SmartRecruiters
Today, we are embarking on a new chapter of Jobspotting as we join SmartRecruiters. We founded Jobspotting more than three years ago with the vision of making job search hassle-free, of inspiring professionals’ career ... Read more →
5 Clever Answers To Stupid Interview Questions
Many people doubt whether there’s any sense in having job interviews. Is it really possible to determine whether a candidate is the right one for the job or not within a day or two? And on the other side of the coin: ... Read more →