Operations Intern // Grover
Grover is a fresh alternative to owning things. You can easily subscribe to the latest tech products instead of buying or financing them, and give things back at any time. We’re on a mission to reinvent consumption, give people more “bang for their buck” and create meaningful possibilities alongside it. Many consumers are struggling with debt or leave billions worth of products unused in their shelves.
We go easier on the world’s resources, and make innovative tech products easily accessible to anyone. As our community is growing every day, we’re now looking for an Operations Intern.
- Support our Operations team in their daily activities to deliver a best in class customer experience
- Participate in exciting cross areas projects to increase the scalability of our operations
- Give daily support for our Customer Heroes to answer fast for customer demands
- Identify best practices and share these internally with teams
- Support invoice tracking and reporting
- Forecast, track and analyze Asset performance periodically
- Develop tracking metrics and implement process to improve WH performance
- Support and coordinate with warehouse daily to ensure seamless operations
- You ideally have already successfully completed the 3rd semester of your studies in business administration, computer science, engineering, economics or a related field
- You have exceptional analytical skills and a strong attention to detail
- You don’t shy away from challenges and are eager to take on responsibility from the 1st day
- You are available for a period of about 6 months (or more)
What we offer you:
- Entrepreneurial responsibility and flat-hierarchy approach
- Ownership and responsibility of your work
- Fun at work
- Open minded variety of nationalities
- Fresh Fruit & Drinks
- Team events
How we work
Want to work with a small but very effective team, and help us change the world of consumption? Then you’re in the right place. At Grover, we value entrepreneurship, intelligence, and speed in everything we do. We’re a team of over 40 creative minds from more than 16 countries – which means our aims, beliefs, and ways of working are influenced by many different perspectives. In our HQ in Berlin Mitte, we foster a flat hierarchy, where everyone can learn and contribute and plenty of space for fun, collaboration, and rethinking the way the world does things.