Operations Internship // 99chairs
- You will support the founders in strategically important key projects in the opertions department
- Determine and implement process improvements in your own projects
- You will improve our product and help us grow rapidly in the market
Your skills & skills:
- You study or just finished your studies in business or a business-related subject with above-average grades
- You have a solid understanding of online and mobile business models, consider yourself a “Digital native” and “early adopter” and have some basic understanding of web technologies
- You have excellent knowledge in Excel and PowerPoint as well as outstanding communication skills
- You think and work structured, with an entrepreneurial spirit and have a hands-on mentality
- You have first significant practical experience. Startup or consultancy experience is a plus.
- You have excellent command of both written and spoken German as well as English
More reasons to become part of the team:
- A flat work environment with innovative decision making processes. We don’t just say this, but do our very best to make sure that everyone’s voice is being heard.
- Flexible work hours and environment. As long as you get things done and are aligned with your team, you have complete autonomy over your work-life.
- A kitchen fully stocked with healthy snacks & drinks as well as weekly team lunches.
- A BVG ticket to brighten up your commute
- The possibility to furnish your home with our amazing discount rates.
Are you the right fit?
We are looking for people that are smart entrepreneurs at heart, who love responsibility and bring projects and ideas forward – every single day. We love constant learners, team players, and people who agree that strong teams are built based on honesty!
Interested? Then submit your application including cover letter, CV, grades and references in the next step. We can’t wait to get to know you!
*99chairs is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.