Paid Intern / Sales & Marketing Italy // Vanatari
Vanatari International GmbH with their brand „Vegavero“ is a young Berlin-based start-up company that specializes in the development and commercialization of vegan supplements for health-conscious people. We love our customers and we want to offer an excellent customer service. You can find an overview of our product range under www.vegavero.com or what is important for us: http://vegavero.com/en/about-us/
We are looking ASAP for an enthusiastic and structured person, who is interesting in being a part of the Vegavero team pushing sales & marketing activities for Italy. You have to be a native speaker from Italy with a European passport.
What you have to be and what you have to bring in!!!
You must be a social media addicted person who loves Facebook, Instagram & Co. You must love to work in this environment. It would be more than helpful if you are a sports enthusiastic person who takes care about healthy food. If you are looking for a “9am to 5pm” job, that is NOT what we are. There will be even work on the weekends. That must be ok for you, because you give everything to start you career in Berlin. It is not important that you speak any German, but we can help you learning and practicing your German.
What you get.
We offer you an intern job, where you can gain experiences in sales & marketing. You will not cook coffee for the MD´s. It is about real professional work. You will help to grow our business in your country Italy. You will be a part of a young and enthusiastic team in Berlin. You learn from experienced sales & marketing professionals. You will improve your skills and therefore you will increase your market value. We can´t guarantee that you will be a fulltime employee after your intern with us.
You have a question? Just send us an e-Mail: email@example.com
- answering customer inquiries (by phone, or by e-mail)
- write content for the Italian website (blogs, product information)
- Market monitoring and analysis for new products, competition, customer requirements and production processes
- Monitoring of product development
- Create product description in your mother language
- Assist the county manager for Italy in all daily topics
- Assist in designing and implementing sales push measures
- Supporting the development and implementation of measures to improve customer reviews of products
- Support in design and creation of sales documents and product information
The internship is paid with 450 € fix. In addition, we assume the cost of your arrival / departure to the workplace in the form of a monthly pass for metro / S-Bahn.
- Italian as mother language, European passport
- You have to be a student, who needs a mandatory internship for 6 month
- Applicant(s) wishing to gain work experience after the university degree are welcome
- First experience in marketing or product management
- Independent and structured work
- Good interpersonal skills and good communication skills