Paid Intern / Sales & Marketing FRANCE & UK // Vanatari
Vanatari International GmbH with their brand „Vegavero“ is a young Berlin-based start-up company that specializes in the development and commercialization of vegan supplements for health-conscious people. We love our customers and we want to offer an excellent customer service. You can find an overview of our product range under www.vegavero.com.
We are looking ASAP for an enthusiastic and structured person, who is interesting in being a part of the Vegavero team pushing sales & marketing activities for UK & FRANCE. You have to be a native speaker from UK and FRANCE with a European passport.
What you have to be and what you have to bring in!!!
You must be a social media addicted person who loves Facebook, Instagram & Co. You must love to work in this environment. It would be more than helpful if you are a sports enthusiastic person who takes care about healthy food. If you are looking for a “9am to 5pm” job, that is NOT what we are. There will be even work on the weekends. That must be ok for you, because you give everything to start you career in Berlin. It is not important that you speak any German, but we can help you learning and practicing your German.
What you get.
We offer you an intern job, where you can gain experiences in sales & marketing. You will not cook coffee for the MD´s. It is about real professional work. You will help to grow our business in your country (Spain, France, Italy or UK). You will be a part of a young and enthusiastic team in Berlin. You learn from experienced sales & marketing professionals. You will improve your skills and therefore you will increase your market value. We can´t guarantee that you will be a fulltime employee after your intern with us. But if you achieve outstanding results, there is a valid chance that you get a permanent employment here in Berlin.
You have a question? Just send us an e-Mail: email@example.com
- Market monitoring and analysis for new products, competition, customer requirements and production processes
- Monitoring of product development
- Create product description in your mother language
- Assist in the preparation and execution of the launch
- Coordination of sales channels
- Assist in designing and implementing sales push measures
- Supporting the development and implementation of measures to improve customer reviews of products
- Support in design and creation of sales documents and product information
- answering customer inquiries (by phone, or by e-mail)
- Setting up and performing various social media-based promotions
- Assist in maintenance and redesign of websites
The internship is paid with 450 € fix. In addition, we assume the cost of your arrival / departure to the workplace in the form of a monthly pass for metro / S-Bahn.
- French or English as mother language, European passport
- University degree
- Applicant(s) wishing to gain work experience after the university degree are welcome
- First experience in marketing or product management
- Independent and structured work
- Good interpersonal skills and good communication skills