Paid Intern / Sales & Marketing UK // Vanatari International GmbH
We offer you a job, where you can gain experiences in sales & marketing. You will not cook coffee for the MD´s. It is about real professional work. You will help to establish and grow our business in the UK. You will be a part of a young and enthusiastic team in Berlin.
We are looking ASAP for an enthusiastic and structured person, who is interesting in being a part of the Vegavero team pushing sales & marketing activities for UK. You have to be a native speaker from UK or the USA.
You have a question? Just send us an e-Mail: email@example.com
- Market monitoring and analysis for new products, competition, customer requirements and production processes
- Monitoring of product development
- Assist in the preparation and execution of the launch
- Coordination of sales channels
- Assist in designing and implementing sales push measures
- Supporting the development and implementation of measures to improve customer reviews of products
- Support in design and creation of sales documents and product information
- Answering customer inquiries (by phone, or by e-mail)
- Setting up and performing various social media-based promotions
- Assist in maintenance and redesign of websites
The internship is paid with 300 € fix plus max. 150 € bonus per month.
In addition, we assume the cost of your arrival / departure to the workplace in the form of a monthly pass for metro / S-Bahn.
- English as mother language
- University (master) degree
- Applicant(s) wishing to gain work experience after the university degree are welcome
- First experience in marketing or product management
- Independent and structured work
- Good interpersonal skills and good communication skills
Related listings on StepStone:
Career Insights - Journal by Jobspotting
- 5 Clever Answers To Stupid Interview Questions
Many people doubt whether there’s any sense in having job interviews. Is it really possible to determine whether a candidate is the right one for the job or not within a day or two? And on the other side of the coin: ... Read more →
- Nicolas Dolenc gives us a sneak preview of Slush 2016
If you partied with us at TOA, you’ll know that Jobspotting and Slush have a special connection. With this year’s Slush conference just around the corner, we spoke to its President and Executive Producer about ... Read more →