Paid Internship Content Marketing (m/f) // fotograf.de
Our mission is to build a global platform for successful high-volume photography.
At Fotografen Online Service GmbH, we have discovered high-volume photography to be one of the most profitable and reliable forms of photography. Therefore, we have developed an online sales platform which is specifically designed to assist high-volume photographers in running their business more efficiently and increasing their sales revenue.
We notably concentrate our efforts within the field of school and nursery photography as research shows it is one of the most lucrative markets, with around 250 million children being photographed in schools throughout Europe and America every year.
We are the current market leader in Europe for the online sale of photo products and hold a market share in 15 different countries worldwide which enabled us to reach profitable growth in 2015. We are backed by top investors: Saarbruecker 21, Dr. Florian Heinemann and Christian Vollmann.
At fotograf.de, you will be surrounded by colleagues who aren’t afraid to leave their comfort zone and are always thinking two steps ahead. You will be required to actively support us in raising awareness of the online sale of photographs and attracting relevant photographers as customers.
- Create professional content for photographers (e.g. blog posts, guides, social media content)
- Build PR relationships and distribute content on different online and offline channels
- Actively maintain/optimize our international social media channels and run community management
- Conduct international e-mail and direct mailing campaigns
- Maintain/ optimize the content on our fotograf.de site and international sites
Our perfect match
- You enjoy and have a proven track record of creative writing of both long and short texts
- Your social media stories inspire your followers and engage them
- You are enthusiastic, flexible and not afraid to go the extra mile
- You are enrolled in a study program and available for 4-6 months
- You possess very good language skills in English (C2) and ideally good knowledge in German
- Exciting tasks with attractive prospects in an innovative and fast-growing company
- Plenty of personal responsibility and creative freedom for your ideas and your commitment
- Flat hierarchies with short decision paths and a sympathetic international corporate culture
- A great office in the beautiful Prenzlauer Berg
- Free drinks, healthy snacks, cereals and exciting team events
Is this the challenge you’re looking for?
We recruit people with talent, curiosity and the essential skills for our business. If you would like to become part of our success story and think you would make a great addition to our team, we will gladly receive your application. Your person of contact is Ana Walka.
Please also forward at least two work examples from previous content marketing and social media tasks.
Want to see how we work?
Check out our Facebook Career page: https://goo.gl/NsrWbT