Paid Internship / Social Media & Content for UK // Vanatari
We are offering an internship where you can gain your first experience in sales & marketing. You will not cook coffee for the MD´s, the role is about real professional work. You will help to grow our business in the UK and become an essential part of our young and enthusiastic team here in Berlin.
What we are asking from you:
You must be a social media addicted person who loves Facebook, Instagram & Co., and loves to work in this environment. It would also be desirable if you are interested in healthy living and are a sports enthusiast!
It is not important that you speak any German, but we can help you learn and practice your German.
ATTENTION: It is imperative that you are a NATIVE ENGLISH SPEAKER from the UK or Ireland.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and hardworking person to start ASAP, who is interested in being a crucial part of our Vegavero Team. You must be a self-starter who is able to work independently and have excellent communication skills both online and with the team.
Do you have a question? Drop us an email and we would love to answer your queries: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Create and implement a social media strategy.
- Manage and set up various social media channels.
- Respond to customer queries, communicate with followers and monitor reviews.
- Report and analyze social media analytics.
- Create and manage advertising and promotions.
- Curate content and short videos for various social media platforms.
- Increase brand awareness and online reputation.
- Generation of leads and sales.
- Collaboration with marketing and sales manager to ensure brand consistency.
The internship is paid with 450 € fix.
In addition, we assume the cost of your arrival / departure to the workplace in the form of a monthly pass for metro / S-Bahn.
- English as you NATIVE language.
- Previous experience in business or marketing desirable (however not required)
- A degree in communications, business, marketing, sports nutrition, or a related field.
- Applicant(s) wishing to gain work experience after their university degree are also welcome.
- A self-starter who is able to work autonomously in a structured manner
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Desirable basic video editing skills.
Please send your CV and a cover letter explaining why you are the best candidate to: email@example.com