Passion Manager for Health, Food and Sports for UK (full time job & paid internship) // Vanatari
With our brand “Vegavero” at Vanatari International GmbH, we are a young Berlin-based start-up company that specializes in the development and commercialization of plant-based supplements for health-conscious people. We love our customers and we want to offer them an excellent customer service. If you’re interested in finding out more, you can find an overview of our product range on our website: http://vegavero.com/en/
We are looking for a student in the last 6 month of her/his master’s degree to start asap, who wants to start and work as a Passion Manager for Health, Food and Sports – formerly known as Product & Marketing Manager for UK. You should be an English native speaker with a European passport. It is also important that you already speak some German – even better if you are fluent! We are looking for candidates who would like to start their career here in Berlin with us after the internship.
In addition to the internship we are also looking for a candidate who already graduated with a masters degree and who is looking for a full time job as a passion manager.
It would makes things easier if you already live in Berlin.
What are we looking for?
Formally, we should call this position “Product & Marketing Manager”. But that’s just not broad enough. In your day-to-day tasks you will be responsible for so much more. You will communicate with our customers, manage sales channels and design new ways to engage and build relationships with the market, learning how to manage the market whilst working alongside experienced nutritionists and marketeers. Your ideas are important to us and we want your input. No number crunching or tea duty for you! Because of all this, we think your real title should be “Chief Executive Passion Manager for Health, Food and Sports of UK”.
Your degree subject isn’t so important to us because what we want is passion. That means we don’t want you to just read about food, health and sport but you live and breathe it. We can show you the basic with our methods and tools, but we want you to inspire us. We want you to be inspired by diet, food, exercise and sports and want to share your passion with our customers. You should want to share your passion with existing customers and win new ones with it too.
Your introduction is important for us!
Tell us about your passion. Inspire us. What sports do you love? How often do you do them? How do you ensure your diet supports your passions? Show us examples that you are full of passion! Be creative. You have a blog or a great Instagram account… Why not show us? We want to get to know you better.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us. We’re happy to chat. You can contact us at e-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively, you can call us on +49 30 232567530 between 9 am – 5 pm Monday-Friday.
- Communicating with our customers via phone, mail, social media
- Market monitoring and analysis for new products, competition, customer requirements and production processes
- Product development
- Create product descriptions in your mother tongue
- Assist in the preparation and execution of the launch of new products
- Coordination and monitoring of sales channels
- Assist in designing and implementing sales push measures
- Support in design and creation of sales documents and product information
- Setting up and performing various social media-based promotions
- Assist in maintenance and redesign of websites
If you apply with a masters degree and already working experience we can discuss your salary.
The internship is paid with 450 € monthly. In addition, we’ll cover the cost of your arrival / departure to the workplace in the form of a monthly pass for metro / S-Bahn.
- English as your mother tongue, as well as European passport
- German – as good as possible or with the desire to learn
- Completing a Master’s degree with this internship
- First experience in marketing or product management is desired
- Independent and structured work ethic
- Good interpersonal skills and good communication skills
- And again PASSION and AMBITION!