Performance Marketing Intern // labfolder
labfolder is an award-winning, fast-growing company that develops and sells laboratory software of the highest quality and usability. We connect laboratories, we link people, we organize data, we facilitate research. Together we are building an incredible international company at the heart of Berlin, combining extraordinary personalities and thriving on motivation.
Digitization in laboratories is increasing rapidly, and we are looking for an intern to join us in presenting our awesome product to scientists. With a great analytical drive, you’ll help us optimize marketing campaigns and outreach, and build upon our marketing strategy.
Performance Marketing Intern (m/f)
Focus: Digital Marketing, SEM, Social Media
Starting date: August
What you’ll be doing:
- Build and manage all performance marketing campaigns across different performance marketing channels (SEM, Display Marketing, Social Media)
- Work together with content marketers to select the strongest content to distribute, based on buyer personas and topics of interest
- Optimize marketing campaigns through thoughtful testing to maximize customer acquisitions while considering LTV/CAC/ROI
- Create and test different types of content (visuals, copy, landing pages) that would appeal to scientific researchers
- Regular reporting on performance
What we’re looking for:
- You have strong copywriting skills and a great numerical focus
- You are passionate about digital marketing and are keen to learn all hacks & tricks
- You have a bachelor’s degree in Life sciences, Business or Marketing
- You have a proactive attitude and are looking to make a real contribution
What we offer:
- A professional, dynamic, creative team with a revolutionary vision
- Flat hierarchies and excellent opportunities for your own development. At labfolder, you’ll never stop learning!
- To work in a start-up means shaping the company from the very start, to accept responsibility, to enjoy flexibility as well as an ambitious work environment and to celebrate successes as a team
- And of course, a fun work environment and many friendly colleagues!