PR & Content Marketing Internship // cargo.one
The cargo.one team focuses on digitizing the transport industry. As an agile partner to international freight forwarders and airlines, we are working together to shape the future of air freight. Our team combines international experience in building successful digital business models with relevant expertise in the modernization of B2B processes.
cargo.one is a deeply tech-driven company with the confidence to believe it can fundamentally change the future of logistics. We are incredibly determined, yet humble, and positive. Whether you build, market, sell or support our product, we want you to make your mark with us.
cargo.one is the one-stop-shop for freight forwarders to search, compare and book spot air freight capacities across multiple airlines. cargo.one offers cargo airlines a fully digital sales channel, attracting new business at lower cost and higher operational efficiency. cargo.one’s customers include two of the largest cargo airlines in Europe as well as several of Europe\’s largest forwarders.
What’s the opportunity?
- You help to conceptualize engaging storylines and develop content (such as press releases, social media posts, newsletters etc.) to engage industry leaders
- You manage all our social media channels
- You help to optimize SEO our activities for the relevant channels
- You create ppt decks for sales pitches and speaking engagements
What skills do we need?
- Ability to work in fast-paced work environment autonomously with minimal direction and willing to roll up your sleeves to do what needs to be done
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Genuine interest in writing/ content creation
- Experience using HubSpot, Salesforce, Intercom and Google Analytics is a plus!
- Experience working in a SaaS/Software company a plus!
- Fluency in German and English
What you’ll get in return
We are a well-treated bunch, with awesome benefits! If there’s something important to you that’s not on this list, talk to us!
- The unique opportunity to have a serious impact on a growing organization, combined with an extremely steep learning curve
- A competitive compensation package and plenty of room for career progression
- A variety of breakfast foods and a stocked kitchen
- Macbooks are our standard, but we’re happy to get you whatever equipment helps you get your job done
- Work in a modern, spacious office in the heart of Berlin with excellent on-site employee perks