Process Management – Working Student // Remerge
Remerge is a fast-growing mobile advertising technology startup with offices spanning Berlin, San Francisco, New York, Singapore, Tokyo, Seoul and Beijing. Our mission is to help app developers maximize user engagement and in-app revenues by providing the world’s most scalable and efficient app retargeting platform. Remerge enables app developers to re-engage up to 2 million users per second across 500,000 apps globally in order to increase retention and boost user lifetime value. Remerge works with the world’s top grossing app developers from all major verticals such as Wish, AirBnb, Electronic Arts, Spotify, and GrubHub.
We are proud of the product we’ve built and the impact it has on other people’s businesses and lives. We like to be surrounded by people who push for growth opportunities and are open to trying out something new. We love data, designing for the user and anything that helps drive intelligent decisions.
Your Role and Responsibilities
- Gathering and modelling of existing processes in different international business units.
- You will be capturing related roles and responsibilities within those business units.
- Involvement in different topics related to IT system requirements and ownerships.
- Identification of potential for improvement in terms of efficiency and quality as well as knowledge management.
- You are an enrolled student.
- You are completing your studies that have a focus on process management, supply chain management or related field.
- You have strong process and IT affinity as well as great analytical and conceptual skills.
- You are well structured and independent but you are a good team player as well.
- You have very good knowledge in process modelling (eg BPMN 2.0).
- You are available for a 3 to 6 month internship.
- Growth – Start an entrepreneurial career path – fast paced, flat hierarchies, and high degree of responsibility.
- Benefits – We believe in supporting a culture of trust and responsibility, that’s why Remerge employees enjoy a flexible vacation, and work from home policy.
- Industry insights – Gain deep understanding of how to mobile digital marketing works on all levels, countries and verticals.
- International experience – Opportunity to work from another office for up to 4 weeks a year.
- Have fun – Be part of a fun, international team of outstanding talents with regular company outings and company offsites to fantastic locations – Past offsites have been in Lisbon, Barcelona, and Sicily.
Remerge is an Equal Opportunity Employer: all qualified applicants are considered for positions regardless of race, ethnic origin, gender, age, religion or belief, marital status, gender identification, sexual orientation, veteran status or disability. We’re looking forward to your application!