Product Management Intern // CrossEngage
In your role as a Product Management Intern, you will actively support our Product Team in driving the development efforts, particularly:
- Conduct market research and competitive benchmarking across various product propositions in the wider product portfolio
- Assist current team of product managers with analysing the customer behaviour using a variety of tools and suggest product improvements based on data insights
- Create, document and present product feature specifications
- Support customer success team in educating our current customer base
What you’ ll definitely need:
- You’re a confident communicator with at least basic knowledge of IT & Software Development. That means you’d be able to explain to your grandma what an API is and what it does.
- You’re interested in data-driven marketing technologies, explicitly understanding the customer journey in e-commerce
- You have strong English writing skills. Even stronger persuasive writing skills. That means you will be able to write original customer facing, educational content, develop sales enablement information, and help to evangelize CrossEngage platform.
- You’re high energy, naturally driven & inquisitive, and thrive in a fast-paced, fast-growing company; require little direction and can execute without significant oversight.
- Experience the most exciting growth phase of a start-up.
- Grow as part of the company with new career opportunities along the way.
- Great atmosphere & tons of fun team building events
- Unlimited snacks/beverages and a fantastic location in the center of Berlin
- Movie Nights/Friday Game Tournament and many more
We are looking forward to your application!