Product Management Intern (m / f / d) // twago
Are you looking for a unique Product Management internship that is both challenging and exciting? Are you eager to change the world of online work with us? If you want to learn how to make online products even better and on the same time contribute in a young, international team in a start-up atmosphere, twago is the right place for you and a great stepping-stone into your Product career!
For our office in the heart of Berlin we are looking for you to start as soon as possible as
Product Management Intern (m / f / d)
for twago – Europe’s largest online platform for freelance work
What you’ll do
- You are a regular user of online services, and would be interested to apply knowledge gained through such experiences to improve the twago product.
- You will design new features for both our exciting products
- You will help conduct customer research and do data analysis to help us better understand our customer needs
- You will conduct competitor research
- You will help and guide developers in our Agile environment
What you should bring in
- You are enrolled at university studying IT or Business or Marketing with focus on IT
- Some proof of your interest in creating or improving online products (i.e. a side project)
- Analytical, Helpful, Self-starter and guts to stand for your opinion
- Ability to put yourself in the shoes of customers / stakeholders / etc.
- Strong command of spoken and written English (twago’s official office language)
- You are available for a minimum of 5 months
- If you have heard of website development cycles, you would blow our minds
What’s in it for you
- An ideal informal environment in which to grow with a successful start-up
- Increasing autonomy, authority, and accountability based on your contributions
- Opportunity to bring in and realize your own ideas
- Working alongside an experienced, successful and international team
- Attractive office in the heart of Berlin (next to Checkpoint Charlie)
- Flexible working hours and company shower
- Fresh fruits, free drinks and free company lunch every week
twago is a successful, internationally active enterprise on its way to become an established online company. We are changing the world of teamwork by connecting freelancers and business clients from all over the world in order to successfully manage various projects. Recently, our new product Twago Enterprise was launched allowing fortune 500 companies to attract freelance talent.
Become a part of our team!
Please send your application as “Product Management Intern” with your availability addressed to Laura Christenhuß. Got some more questions first? Just let us know. We look forward to meeting you.