Product Management Intern / Working Student (m/f) // Raisin
Raisin is a Berlin-based fintech startup with a business model that the Wall Street Journal describes as: “So brilliant that customers cannot say no”. As the leading marketplace for investments throughout Europe, we give our customers access to exclusive savings products from all over Europe. We have received €60 million in funding from well-known investors including Thrive Capital, Ribbit Capital, Index Ventures, Yuri Milner, Tom Stafford and PayPal, and we are the fastest growing FinTech in Europe.
As a Product Management Intern/ Working Student, you will directly contribute to shaping the future of our product and work closely with our Product Owners, Engineers, UX Designers, our Director Product Management and our Chief Product Officer.
You will support the discovery, conception, implementation and operations of products at Raisin.
You will take ownership of your own projects to optimize our operations and processes.
- Conduct and support market, competitor and user research
- Analyzing user feedback and sense our customers’ needs
- Prepare product briefs and strategic discoveries and discussions
- Help designing and testing new features for our exciting products
- Support our product teams including UX and SEO in their daily business
- Help documenting knowledge and processes into our internal knowledge management systems
- Monitor and report on our product KPIs
- You are a matriculated bachelor or master student in an IT related field, Business, Marketing or similar
- You have a passion for creating innovative products and first experiences in the field of product management, ideally in the FinTech sector
- As a quick learner you appreciate a fast-paced work environment
- You do have a business-driven mindset with a passion for and deep understanding of technology and also some first coding experiences
- You are able to put yourself in the shoes of customers and stakeholders
- You have a hands-on mentality and an entrepreneurial spirit
- English fluency is a requirement. It’s a plus if you bring very good german language skills to the table
- You are available for at least five months
- Personal training budget and four full training days
- Mentoring from our senior management team
- Regular townhall sessions with our founders
- German and English classes
- Breakfast sessions with Europe’s leading start-up founders
- Flexible working hours
- Food and drinks
- In-office yoga
- Yearly company retreats to exciting European cities and other team events