Product Management Intern (m/f/x) // Natural Mojo
At Natural Mojo, we believe that good nutrition is the foundation for happy and healthy living. We also believe that nature offers incredibly powerful and healthy ingredients. That’s why we have developed 100% natural super-food powders.
Our superfood products are already very successful in Germany, France, Italy and Poland. We still have many exciting products in our pipeline and are planning on opening new international markets.
Currently, we are looking for a highly motivated Product Management Intern (m/f/x) to support our Product Team.
We believe in hiring talented people and giving them freedom, autonomy and responsibility they need to achieve their full potential.
You will be:
- Assisting with product development pipeline and projects
- Taking over your own product-related projects and independently finding and fulfilling upcoming every-day tasks as a member of the Product Team
- Contacting the suppliers around the world and establishing communication regarding new products and accessories
- Maintaining product development spreadsheet log with current project status
- Preparing product texts, presentations and briefings
- Creating and coordinating internal meetings and feedback sessions on new product sample testings
- Facilitating and managing sample reviews and feedback process
- Documenting samples and maintaining organized sample and packaging library
- Partnering with marketing teams on new product launches
- Proactively managing changes in project scope
- Bachelor\’s degree in business management/marketing or product/project related professional experience
- Fluency in German and certificate of proficiency in English
- Creative writing style and excellent communications skills
- You are very comfortable with Excel and working with spreadsheets
- Ability to adapt to urgent requests and to implement solutions confidently
- You are detail-oriented, well-organized and proactive towards any given task
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and consistently
- Interest in health and lifestyle related subjects and latest trends
- You are available from November 2018 on
- Paid Internship
- Ownership of tasks and diverse challenges with personal mentoring
- Dynamic flair in Berlin’s startup center
- Motivated team with flat hierarchies, team events, happy hour etc.
- The opportunity to help shape a rapidly growing company: you will see the immediate impact of your own job!
- Hiring opportunities after the internship