Product Marketing Internship (m/f) // Seven Senders
We are Seven Senders. YOU SELL. WE DELIVER.
Seven Senders revolutionizes e-commerce in Europe. We enable online shops to ship to customers 30% cheaper and twice as fast. Our online platform provides deep logistical insights which lead to lower costs and faster deliveries. We also empower e-comms with the ability to track & trace the parcels across multiple carriers and to provide this information to their clients.
What you’ll do
You will provide support to the product & marketing team. This will involve:
- Leading small internal projects involving multiple stakeholders
- Organization of trade fair appearances and other company events
- Preparation of digital and print marketing materials
- Direct contact with customers on frequent basis
- Active participation in the development of product feature concepts and research studies
You love to design beautiful and user-centric online products. Other than that, we’d like to see:
- You’re not afraid to tackle new challenges.
- You work independently and take full ownership of your work.
- Written and spoken English & German on a high level.
- University degree in business/marketing related field.
Reason to join us
Become a major contributor to building a globally renowned and disruptive business in the cross-border e-commerce.
There are also many others. Here are just a few:
- Paid internship with an option for full employment
- Opportunity to learn online business in practice
- We’re growing fast. The best time to join us is NOW
- A friendly, highly professional and motivated team
- International, interdisciplinary colleagues
- A beautiful office in the center of Berlin
- Office kicker table league
- Free coffee and drinks
- Frequent and exciting team events
We look forward to getting to know you in a personal meeting. We need you on-board asap! Please only apply if you already have a work permit for the European Union. Send your application via email to email@example.com. Your contact person is Mr. Marcel Storost, Tel.: + 49 176 237 155 45