Purchasing Internship // 99chairs
- Assess and acquire all merchants requirements such as Product Data & Tech development
- Work closely with Product & IT for assessing issues and simplifying merchant’s data feeds
- Analyze functional and technical problems and come up with creative solutions
- Assess & control the merchant product portfolio
- Organize work, documents and reports concisely, accurately and carry out the responsibilities of the job thoroughly
- Interact with different departments throughout the supply chain product cycle to solve issues proactively
- Demonstrate an active commitment to continuous tool improvements for merchants product data
Your skills & experience
- You are studying or you just finished your studies in business or a business-related subject with above average grades. The ideal candidate will be a 3-year engineering student.
- You have a solid understanding of online and mobile business models, consider yourself a “digital native” and “early adopter” with a basic understanding of web technologies
- You are a well-structured thinker and result-oriented worker with outstanding analytical skills as well as a hands-on mentality
- You have excellent knowledge in Excel and PowerPoint as well as outstanding communication skills
- You have first significant practical experience – start-up or consultancy experience is a plus
- You have excellent command of both written and spoken German as well as English
More reasons to work at 99chairs
- A flat work environment with innovative decision making processes. We don’t just say this, but do our very best to make sure that everyone’s voice is being heard.
- Flexible work hours and environment. As long as you get things done and are aligned with your team, you have complete autonomy over your work-life.
- A kitchen fully stocked with healthy snacks & drinks as well as weekly team lunches.
- A BVG ticket to brighten up your commute
- The possibility to furnish your home with our amazing discount rates.
Are you the right fit?
We are looking for people that are smart entrepreneurs at heart, who love responsibility and bring projects and ideas forward – every single day. We love constant learners, team players, and people who agree that strong teams are built based on honesty!
Then submit your application including cover letter, CV, grades and references by clicking on the button below. We can’t wait to get to know you!
*99chairs is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.