Recruiting Intern/Working Student // Babbel
Whether on the go, in the subway or at home on the sofa, Babbel supports those who take joy in learning outside of work or school. Since its founding in 2007, the company has grown to become the market leader in app based language learning. In total, Babbel offers 14 learning languages, from English to Indonesian. Professional courses are steadily available via the Babbel website as well as on your smartphone or tablet. At Babbel, more than 500 team members from over 50 different countries work hard to set standards for creating a new learning experience.
We are looking for a Working Student for our Talent Acquisition/Recruiting Team in Berlin!
As Working Student in Recruiting Team, your mission will be to provide a seamless candidate experience. You will gain insights in all the departments and processes while working closely together with our Talent Acquisition Managers. You will learn how to work with the latest recruiting tools and be part of the recruiting process from start to finish. Your ultimate goal is to become a brand ambassador for Babbel.
You will be:
- Scheduling and coordinating Skype/phone and in-house interviews.
- Executing Skype/phone interviews for junior/entry-level positions.
- Responding to candidates’ queries and updating them on their application status.
- Publishing the job ads on external channels.
- Supporting the team in various stages of the candidate journey, such as candidate management, active sourcing, career events, etc.
- Enrolled as a student, ideally pursuing a degree with a focus in HR.
- Highly pro-active and with the ability to prioritize and multitask.
- Well, structured, organized and detail oriented.
- A strong interest towards HR / Talent Acquisition topics.
- An engaging personality and natural ability to connect and interact with people.
- Strong customer orientation with the ability to communicate with candidates and business leaders at all levels.
- Excellent communication skills in English (verbal & written). German is a strong plus.
Nice to have:
- First experience in Recruitment, HR and/or Admin, ideally within a fast-paced environment.
- Experience working with engineering/technical teams in the internet/online industry.
- Experience in active sourcing.
- Experience with ATS. (We use Greenhouse)
- A steep learning-curve – personally and professionally.
- A challenging environment and a lot of responsibility to prove your skills.
- A lively startup atmosphere with friendly working hours.
- Great company benefits. (High-End company bike, fresh fruits & drinks etc.)
- Start-up mentality and an attractive working environment in the heart of Berlin.