Recruiting Team Project Working Student // GetYourGuide
Talent Acquisition is our top priority! The Recruiting Team is on a mission to seek out and build a talented team by finding new GetYourGuide stars who will contribute to our international growth.
Now, we are looking for someone whose excellent organizational and coordinating skills will help our Team to improve our team efficiency while we are looking for top talents. This position reports directly to our Director of Talent Acquisition.
- Supporting the Recruitment team with all recruitment-related activities by:
- Keeping Asana and other projects/files updated
- Organizing our OKRs
- Scheduling team meetings
- Supporting the onboarding processes for new team members
- Getting involved in various side projects related to the Recruiting/People team’s goals
The ideal profile is
- A student in a Master or Bachelor Program (ideally, for minimum one year from now)
- Excellent project management and event coordinator skills
- Passionate about Recruiting
- Diligent and reliable with a keen eye for detail
- Resilient and able to maintain a positive attitude in a fast-moving environment
- An excellence communicator, in speech and writing
- Always willing and open to learn something new
- Fluent in English
The ideal candidate would also:
- Have previous project management experience working in a company
- Have an interest in learning about Recruiting
- Work with smart and passionate people from all over the world
- Insight into the tech-startup industry
- Acquire very useful knowledge of all relevant roles and functions within the online industry
- Learn to take ownership of tasks and projects
- Breakfast every day and free pizza and drinks on Fridays!
Interested? We are looking forward to hearing from you soon! Please send us your application in English through our career page.
If you have any questions in the meantime please do not hesitate to contact us via email@example.com.
Curious to know more about our recruiting processes? Read Recruitment Step by Step – What You Can Expect. And to learn more about what it’s like to be a Recruitment Coordinator, check out our Recruiting 101 series.