Sales Intern // Onefootball
- Help us identify potential partners to further expand our business and reach new objectives.
- Ensure day-to-day campaign monitoring and delivery of our advertising activities.
- Helps us communicate and maintain strong client relationship.
- Assist the internal and external project management across all departments and disciplines.
Who we’re looking for
- You’ve got relevant work experience in Sales/Business Development.
- You have completed your Bachelor and/or Master degree in Business Administration or a comparable course of studies.
- You have excellent Excel skills and analytical sense.
- You have passion for continuously generating, pursuing and facilitating the production of innovative ideas.
- You are able to work under pressure, organise and prioritise responsibilities.
- You are a motivated and goal-driven person demonstrating a can-do attitude and hands-on mentality.
- You are able to work independently, but enjoy working in an international team at the same time.
- You are a fluent German speaker with excellent verbal and written skills in English – any additional languages are a plus.
Related listings on StepStone:
Career Insights - Journal by Jobspotting
Our next chapter: Jobspotting joins SmartRecruiters
Today, we are embarking on a new chapter of Jobspotting as we join SmartRecruiters. We founded Jobspotting more than three years ago with the vision of making job search hassle-free, of inspiring professionals’ career ... Read more →
5 Clever Answers To Stupid Interview Questions
Many people doubt whether there’s any sense in having job interviews. Is it really possible to determine whether a candidate is the right one for the job or not within a day or two? And on the other side of the coin: ... Read more →