RELATIONSHIP MANAGER / BRAND AMBASSADOR (INTERN OR WORKING STUDENT, PART-TIME OR FULL-TIME) (m/f) // Bell Ventures
Build Great Companies Fast.
That’s our mission. Make it yours.
ABOUT BELL VENTURES
Bell Ventures is a strategic advisory firm that advises 1) investors, 2) corporations, and 3) startups — across the world.
1) For Investors – “Assess”: Perform comprehensive due diligences of startups in order to inform investment decisions.
2) For Corporations – “Launch”: (Re-)Engineer corporations’ launchpads (e.g., corporations’ intrapeneurship programs, incubators, accelerators, company builders).
3) For Startups – “Scale”: Identify (and fix) key levers across all functions to pave the way for startups’ hyper-growth phases.
Bell Ventures is run by Martin Bell, a Harvard-MPA/Wharton-MBA who helped build 50 startups and has done everything from day 1 to IPO. Notably, Martin was the chief architect of Rocket Internet’s 100-Day Launch Process, through which he led 20 companies.
Bell Ventures is based in the heart of Berlin.
- You will assume responsibility for all topics related to client acquisition, client relationship management, communications, marketing, and brand management in close cooperation with Martin Bell
- You will develop a strategy for acquiring and retaining clients and for building a brand, and then execute it in a persistent fashion
- You will communicate persuasively via telephone and email with sophisticated English and German speaking clients
- You will assume responsibility for scaling and optimizing processes within your area
- You will set, monitor and analyze all KPIs related to client engagement and marketing
- Enrolled in a top-tier university (ideally with a focus on Business, Marketing, Communications, or a related field), in a Bachelor or a Master degree
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, both oral and written, incl. the confidence/drive to sell
Fluency in English and German a must
- A track record of consistently over-delivering, of demonstrating real ownership, and of exhibiting real initiative and tenacious persistence
- Outstanding engagement, ability to learn quickly, excellent analytical skills, and a structured way of thinking
- A positive, down-to-earth, authentic, and empathetic young leader
- Entrepreneurial, strong hands-on mentality with a focus on execution and high motivation to take an active role in shaping Bell Ventures
- Able to handle uncertainty and to simplify complexity
- A client-first mentality and a win/win mindset
- Previous experience in startups and professional services is a plus
- Ready to start immediately (ideally) and to re-locate to Berlin
WHAT WE OFFER
- Exposure to exciting client projects, incl. high-level visibility
- Opportunity to learn from Martin Bell’s insights from having built 50 startups, worked in all functions from day 1 to IPO, and designed Rocket Internet’s 100-Day Launch Process
- Ability to immensely impact the future direction of a new, fast-growing company
- Opportunity to make an enormous impact on a wide variety of top-tier clients – global investors, multinational corporations, and bold startups
- Exciting, challenging, and varied tasks
- High degree of autonomy
- Crucial role working in a fast-paced, highly motivated environment
- Open communication and regular coaching
- Willingness to learn a ton and to be constantly challenged
Great office space and perks in the famous Factory (converted brewery where SoundCloud, Uber, and many startups are based), which is located in the heart of Berlin
Sounds interesting? Send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get back to you very soon.