SOCIAL MEDIA & COMMUNITY MANAGER INTERNSHIP // ARTNIGHT // ArtNight
We combine creativity and socializing in our ArtNights. We inspire people to create their own master pieces, to get together and socialize with old and new friends, and, above all, to experience a fun night out! We offer public events as well as private and company events. Our events are an fun alternative to existing entertainment or team building options.
All of our team members are charged with creativity and energy to bring joy and satisfaction to our customers. We trust each other and work as a team to build things we are all proud of. Take the chance to join us and become part of the ArtNight-Team!
OPEN POSITIONS AT ARTNIGHT IN BERLIN
Social Media & Community Manager Internship – 3 month in Berlin
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- support us with our social media and marketing strategy
- interact and support our customers
- contact, interact and collaborate with influencers
- be responsible for our instagram and snapchat channel on a daily basis
- be creative and build quotes, pics and videos to post
- write articles for our ArtNight-Blog on your own or in cooperation with our artists
- you are currently studying or graduated Business Administration, Economics, Marketing or a related subject
- you are communicative, know how to moderate a dialogue, and have a good feeling for language
- you know your way around the web, have experience with social media, forums and communication tools
- you love facebook and instagram and are up for new creative experiences
- Fluent in German and English
- An internship is required by your university
How we work at ArtNight:
- you will join a motivated and creative Startup-Team in Berlin
- you will learn proven methods and gain hands-on experience
- you will have the opportunity to join our ArtNight events
- you will become a member of the Factory Berlin, the community for innovators in Berlin. Get access to a great coworking space, network and free workshops & events.
We are accepting applications on a rolling basis. Please send us a short motivational letter and a CV OR LinkedIn profile. If you have any questions, feel free to send us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Related listings on StepStone:
Career Insights - Journal by Jobspotting
Our next chapter: Jobspotting joins SmartRecruiters
Today, we are embarking on a new chapter of Jobspotting as we join SmartRecruiters. We founded Jobspotting more than three years ago with the vision of making job search hassle-free, of inspiring professionals’ career ... Read more →
5 Clever Answers To Stupid Interview Questions
Many people doubt whether there’s any sense in having job interviews. Is it really possible to determine whether a candidate is the right one for the job or not within a day or two? And on the other side of the coin: ... Read more →