Social Media & Community Manager Internship // Gloment
Gloment creates meaningful products that help our customers create the life they love.
All of our team members are charged with creativity, energy and honesty to bring joy and satisfaction to our customers. We trust each other and work as a team to build things we are all proud of. Our values, along with our expertise and high standards for execution has allowed Gloment to create a global community of people who live and share their dreams. Take the chance to join us and become part of the Gloment universe!
OPEN POSITIONS IN BERLIN
Social Media & Community Manager Internship – 3 month
Your mission: Build up and support the Gloment costumers, influencers and community. Interact with users and influencers on all channels on a daily basis and go out of your way to make their experience with Gloment exceptional.
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- support us with our social media and marketing strategy
- interact and support our customers and influencers
- respond to incoming requests and help users solve their problems
- you are currently studying or graduated Business Administration, Economics, Marketing or a related subject
- you identify with the Gloment Vision
- you are a very empathic person, who cares to delight our users with the best possible solution
- you are communicative, know how to moderate a dialogue, and have a good feeling for language
- you know your way around the web, have experience with social media, forums and communication tools
How we work:
- you will learn proven methods and gain hands-on experience
- you will become a member of the Factory Berlin, the community for innovators in Berlin. Get access to a great coworking space, network and free workshops & events.
- our working hours are flexible, what matters is what you get done. You can work part-time from home
We are accepting applications on a rolling basis. Please send us a short motivational letter and a CV OR LinkedIn profile. If you have any questions, feel free to send us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Related listings on StepStone:
Career Insights - Journal by Jobspotting
Our next chapter: Jobspotting joins SmartRecruiters
Today, we are embarking on a new chapter of Jobspotting as we join SmartRecruiters. We founded Jobspotting more than three years ago with the vision of making job search hassle-free, of inspiring professionals’ career ... Read more →
5 Clever Answers To Stupid Interview Questions
Many people doubt whether there’s any sense in having job interviews. Is it really possible to determine whether a candidate is the right one for the job or not within a day or two? And on the other side of the coin: ... Read more →