Social Media Marketing Intern (m/f) // Wayfair GmbH
WAYFAIR is looking for a Social Media Marketing Intern to further develop and drive our Social Media strategy in Europe with a focus on both the UK and German markets. At Wayfair Europe, you have the possibility to work in an exciting and rapidly-evolving startup-like environment in Berlin while being backed by the technical expertise and know-how of a large and successful US business.
If you are excited about helping drive our Social Media Engagement and Revenue in Europe, join us and be part of the journey!
The position is particularly appealing for those who are seeking a role which challenges creative thinking as well as analytics.
- Work with the Marketing Team to brainstorm and create content & draft copy for daily content across social media platforms e.g. Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram.
- Help execute and further improve the existing Social Media
- Monitor trends in social media and appropriately apply that knowledge to create content that will increase word of mouth and brand awareness.
- Reporting and results analysis
- Become one of the Social Media Gurus at Wayfair Europe
- You are proficient in English and German and have exceptional communication skills
- You have a passion for social media and are creative and thoughtful.
- You are a good networker with strong interpersonal skills and a passion to work across multiple teams
- You have a can-do attitudeand make things happen whilst always keeping an eye on detail
- You are comfortable using Excel, PowerPoint, MS Word and Photoshop.
- You are extremely resourceful with a can-do attitude and thrives in a fast-paced environment
- You have just finished a bachelor’s or master’s degree
- A competitive salary and bonus that come along with a unique work life balance
- Great mentors and career development opportunities through our learn@work program
- Ambitious team with more than 30 nationalities
- We contribute to your gym membership and offer free Yoga classes, as well as Wellness Weeks with massages, workshops and other exciting events
- Daily fresh fruits, snacks & drinks
- We’re in the heart of the Berlin startup scene with lots of space to encourage collaboration and teamwork
- Let’s not forget the chance to join the next global giant in e-commerce
We´re happy to hear from you! Work with us! Please apply in English via our recruitment system Jobvite and have your CV and a motivation letter (or however you want to express you´re the right candidate) ready and use this link: https://app.jobvite.com/j?aj=ojMf4fw8&s=BerlinStartUpJobs
Wayfair Inc. offers an extensive selection of home furnishings and décor across all styles and price points. The Wayfair family of brands includes:
- Wayfair.com, an online destination for all things home
- Joss & Main, where beautiful furniture and finds meet irresistible savings
- AllModern, a go-to online source for modern design
- DwellStudio, a design house for fashion-forward modern furnishings
- Birch Lane, a collection of classic furnishings and timeless home décor
Wayfair generated $2.25 billion in annual sales in 2015 and $786.9 million in net revenues for second quarter 2016. Wayfair employed 5,398 people as of June 30, 2016 and is headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe. The company has previously been named one of America’s Most Promising Companies by Forbes Magazine and selected by the Boston Business Journal and Glassdoor.com as a Top Company to Work For and Top Company for Well Balanced Life.
Desired starting date: end of February/ beginning of March 2017
Related listings on StepStone:
Career Insights - Journal by Jobspotting
- 5 Clever Answers To Stupid Interview Questions
Many people doubt whether there’s any sense in having job interviews. Is it really possible to determine whether a candidate is the right one for the job or not within a day or two? And on the other side of the coin: ... Read more →
- Nicolas Dolenc gives us a sneak preview of Slush 2016
If you partied with us at TOA, you’ll know that Jobspotting and Slush have a special connection. With this year’s Slush conference just around the corner, we spoke to its President and Executive Producer about ... Read more →