Software Tester – Working Student // Wire
We are looking for a motivated and fast learning Software Tester to support our QA team in manual test execution and automation test development 20h/week. The successful candidate will be a student based in Berlin/Brandenburg who is passionate about quality improvements and who is a good team player.
Wire is a European start-up building a modern, secure and open source privacy-focused communications experience. We are a Swiss company with a development center in Berlin, Germany and a sales office in San Francisco, USA. Our people come from a wide range of backgrounds, united by shared passion for communication, design and technology. wire.com
When you join:
Work with experts, multicultural team from 20 nationalities, competitive salary, career growth opportunities, beautiful office with a rooftop terrace in the heart of Berlin.
Adjustable standing desks, high quality chairs, regular tech talks, developer meetups in the office, bike storage, table tennis, foosball, yoga, breakfasts and lunches.
- Execute manual tests on iOS
- Able to automate tests using Java and Appium/Selenium WebDriver
- Monitor and document testing results to ensure product functionality and reliability
- Maintain and update test cases
- Troubleshoot issues and provide detailed bug reports
- Work with development and product teams to identify/communicate bugs
- Strong interest in mobile testing especially iOS
- Basic knowledge of Java
- Basic knowledge of Selenium WebDriver/Appium is a plus
- Able to multi-task and work in a dynamic environment
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English
- Able to work well both as part of a group and independently
- Open minded, self-driven and eager to learn
Currently studying in Berlin/Brandenburg towards a Bachelor and/or Master’s degree, in IT/technology, Computer Science or relevant field of study.
Please apply here: https://short.sg/j/2401379