Sourcing Working Student // GetYourGuide
Recruiting is our top priority! The Recruiting Team is on a mission to seek out and build a talented team by finding new GetYourGuide stars who will contribute to our international growth.
Now, we are looking for the Working Students who are motivated, results-focused and passionate about recruiting and will help our Tech and Business Recruiters to source and hire the best talents. This is your great chance to start a career in recruiting and learn from the best experts in this field. This position reports directly to our Director of Talent Acquisition.
- Supporting the Recruitment team with all sourcing-related activities by:
- Work closely with Recruiters and Sourcers to understand the requirements of roles and how they fit into the organization
- Find, engage and activate passive candidates through the use of LinkedIn and other search techniques
- Screen candidates’ profiles and cooperate with the team
- Getting involved in various side projects related to the Recruiting/People team’s goals
The ideal profile is
- A student in a Master or Bachelor Program (ideally, for minimum one year from now)
- Curious about the online industry and technology
- Passionate about Recruiting
- Diligent and reliable with a keen eye for detail
- Resilient and able to maintain a positive attitude in a fast-moving environment
- An excellence communicator, in speech and writing
- Always willing to learn and grow fast
- Fluent in English
The ideal candidate would also:
- Have previous recruiting/sourcing experience in a company
- Have an interest in learning about Recruiting
- Work with smart and passionate people from all over the world
- Insight into the tech-startup industry
- Acquire very useful knowledge of all relevant roles and functions within the online industry
- Learn to take ownership of tasks and projects
- Breakfast every day and free pizza and drinks on Fridays!
Interested? We are looking forward to hearing from you soon! Please send us your application in English through our career page.
If you have any questions in the meantime please do not hesitate to contact us via email@example.com.
Curious to know more about our recruiting processes? Read Recruitment Step by Step – What You Can Expect. And to learn more about what it’s like to be a Recruitment Coordinator, check out our Recruiting 101 series.