Sports Content Production Intern // Pixformance
- Define the content strategy, based on the product objectives, key results, market-research and user feedback.
- Prioritize and adjust the content backlog according to the strategic product value and technical needs.
- Plan and build new audio and video content for our platform
- Be the owner of the sports content available in the Pix Universe: create, maintain and find new ways to improve our content.
- Work in a small dedicated research team in charge of finding out what is the break line between feedback, content and the viral use of a fitness product.
- Analyze the performance of the content within the product context, by testing with users during feedback sessions.
- Conduct weekly user tests and interviews to collect valuable data for the product team.
- Support the content growth strategy.
- Building the best content interaction out there: tailored, effective and in dialog with our specific user needs
- Manage the content for our product in over 5 different languages.
Who we are looking for
- You have a degree in Communication, Literature, Film, Photography or other related disciplines
- You are a native german speaker and fluent in english
- You are very passionate about sports, fitness & digital products
- Sense of urgency, pragmatism and a solution-oriented approach to problem solving.
- Analytical skills and mindset.
- You worked as a videographer ( this is a big advantage)
- Very competitive salary.
- An international, highly motivated team with an office located in central Berlin.
- Very flexible working hours.
- Relocation allowance for overseas candidates.
- Excellent work / life balance.
- Free gym membership.
- Free coffee, tea, and fresh fruit.
Email email@example.com to apply →