Trainee Business Development (m/w) // fredknows.it
A young and exciting start-up in the centre of Germany’s innovation metropolis is offering a position as trainee business development. Work closely with a highly experienced business development leader and shape go-to-market direction with your ideas. You’ll have an incredible impact and see the results of your efforts every day! Experience how the processes are implemented in a company and shape your sales and business development skills.
- Actively seek new customers and develop a plan for getting their interest
- Explore our prospects’ needs and actively shape our messaging and product with that market feedback
- Work directly with our VP of Sales to develop a sales / growth strategy for a global rollout
- Work independently and drive things forward, in collaboration with the VP of Sales
- No coffee-making – we’re after your brain and real impact
- You recently graduated from a business-related study program
- You are seeking a career in business development in a startup
- You are super organized, numbers driven and passionate for AI
- You have a very structured and efficient working style – you are on top of multiple projects at all times
- You have excellent written and oral communication skills
- You are comfortable with working in English and German
- You are willing to enter an unknown territory and learn as you go
We offer you…
- Meaningfulness: Be part of the machine learning revolution. See your impact every day.
- Awesome teammates: We win together. We fail together. We like to hang out together. We celebrate diversity.
- Flexibility: We outsmart, not outwork, others. We do not count the hours spent in the office, but the work that is done.
- Open culture: Transparency and trust are our core values. Hierarchies are an alien concept for us.
- Vibrant tech community: We are part of Berlins vibrant tech-startup scene. You will be surrounded by smart and inspiring individuals.
Further infos and process
Time and place: as soon as possible, Berlin Mitte
No cover letter. Please send a short and precise e-mail with your possible start date to Christian (email@example.com) with links to your business profile.