Trainee – IT Support // Babbel
Your responsibilities will include:
- The deployment of new hardware and software for staff
- Assisting in the ongoing maintenance of user Macs, PCs and Linux machines
- Responding to user requests in a timely, efficient, and professional manner.
- Depending on your capabilities and interest: assisting in server and network administration, writing scripts, systems migrations etc.
- Depending on your performance and aspirations, this can be a possible door opener to an entry-level position in our company.
- student/graduate in computer science/engineering or adjunct field
- excellent english skills – both in writing as well as speaking (german optional)
- analytical mindset and ability to communicate complex matters in a structured way
- proactive and self-reliant – you work independently to achieve goals and only ask for help if needed
- reliable and committed to delivery high-quality work
- strong interest in the fast-paced internet and start-up industry, particularly mobile
- availability to work with us for at least 12 months
- We are looking for passionate, self-driven individuals who want to make a difference. Thus we are interested in information/links to any work or projects you have done outside your day job both technical and non-technical.
- Vast learning experience with deep exposure to IT infrastructure in a startup-environment
- The potential to help change the way of learning for millions of users worldwide
- Responsibility from day one and professional and personal growth
- Potential within a fast growing team
- Participate in hackdays, technology brown-bag talks
- A lively startup atmosphere with friendly working hours
- Long-term prospects
- A vibrant international team from over 40 different nationalities
- Excellent working conditions with a location in the heart of the Berlin scene
- Great company benefits