Trainee SEO – Spain (m/f) // HomeToGo GmbH
HomeToGo (www.hometogo.es) is the world’s leading search engine for vacation rentals. We have grown to more than 80 employees and now offer over 7 million properties in 200+ countries across the world. Recently, HomeToGo was also ranked 7th best employer in Berlin on kununu.
Now we are looking for a top performing SEO Trainee (m/f) for our Spanish market, to help us grow our SEO and organic channels.
Would you like to learn as much as possible about one of the most exciting online marketing areas? Are you creative, enthusiastic and analytical? Do you want to play an active role in our international and performance-hungry team? Awesome – you might be who we are searching for!
In this structured-12 months traineeship you will learn both the basic and advanced techniques of search engine optimisation (SEO).
Your tasks will include:
- Support in planning, implementation and promotion of content marketing campaigns.
- Research and reach out to potential publishers and influencers, including the development of own concepts how to reach them best.
- Create content to help our customers plan their dream vacation.
- Support in translating content and QA of the website.
- Find optimisation opportunities by analysing competitors and keywords.
- You’re interested in a 12 month structured learning program that requires your full attention and rewards you with an excellent and hands-on online marketing education.
- You have a strong interest and first experiences in online marketing or SEO.
- You are curious and have a desire to learn new things every day.
- You possess excellent Spanish language skills, especially in writing, and you are also fluent in English.
- You have an outgoing and persuasive personality and possess outstanding communication skills.
- You have an analytical and goals-driven mindset and you work detail-oriented.
- You are a tech-savvy; working with CMS and HTML does not scare you.
- You have good knowledge of the www and you are able to research information quickly.
- You work proficiently with Microsoft-Office (Excel and Word) and Google Drive.
Do you like our offer?
- A steep learning curve through flat hierarchies, regular SEO workshops and an opportunity to work closely with SEO-/ PR-experts, as well as SEO tools.
- An international, well-funded environment with fun colleagues from all over the world.
- Top of the line tech equipment, height-adjustable tables and office location in Prenzlauer Berg.
- We keep you up and healthy with delicious coffee, fresh fruits, and weekly yoga classes.
- Flexible working hours, with an option to work remotely once a month.
- Beer Fridays, Lunch Roulette and regular team events.
Related listings on StepStone:
Career Insights - Journal by Jobspotting
- 5 Clever Answers To Stupid Interview Questions
Many people doubt whether there’s any sense in having job interviews. Is it really possible to determine whether a candidate is the right one for the job or not within a day or two? And on the other side of the coin: ... Read more →
- Nicolas Dolenc gives us a sneak preview of Slush 2016
If you partied with us at TOA, you’ll know that Jobspotting and Slush have a special connection. With this year’s Slush conference just around the corner, we spoke to its President and Executive Producer about ... Read more →