Traineeship Community Management and Social Media (M/W) // Beatme
BeatMe is an eSport mobile app that helps gamers playing and competing against each others on they favourite video games, having the opportunity to reward their opponent with money and to win gifts thanks to their flairplay.
Video game players hate playing against Trolls (toxic players). On the other hand they love to challenge themselves online on their console, PC, mobile or tablet, especially if there is any compensation, such as monetary reward or gifts.
The Mobile App
BeatMe is the only free eSports mobile app available on Android and iOS. In 3 clicks, you challenge anyone, anytime, on all your favorite video games! At the end of each game, the loser has the possibility to reward the winner with a donation in euros (between 2 and 10 €). Out of our thousands of games, more than 30% are rewarded.
The Job – Traineeship Community Management and Social Media (M/W)
Do you want to play a game and the loser rewards the winner with money? Do you find the idea cool? That’s good, we do too! As we just started entering the german market with our team based in Paris and Berlin, we are currently offering a Social Media Traineeship to support us to develop BeatMe in Germany. The role will start remotely at the beginning.
If you have always dreamed of working in the video games industry and eSports, this job is for you!
- From week one, you focus on building up a community of eSports gamers together with the team,
- Manage social media presence and other communication channels,
- Foster a direct relationship with the community to increase activity and gather community feedback,
- Help build and manage a moderation & admin team,
- Content creation for news articles, patch notes and blog posts,
- Liaise closely with the tech team to communicate player needs and fix issues,
- You directly report to the MD Germany and closely work with our team based in Paris.
- Strong interest for eSports and social media,
- Good knowledge of video games,
- A first professional experience in community management and/or in the eSport area is a plus,
- Good analytical skills, detailed oriented, organised and reliable,
- A university degree (bachelor’s to master’s degree ideally) in business, marketing, communication or similar,
- You are fluent and have good writing skills in German, you speak english,
- Good knowledge of MS Office suite (Excel, Word, etc),
- FIFA, HearthStone, Clash Royale or Rocket League enthusiast.
- Develop your digital knowledge, communication skills and project management experience in an exciting industry,
- The opportunity to be an early employee of our startup and to make an impact in the german eSport branch,
- As we’ll reach our milestones, your role will be strengthen up to a permanent contract within the DE team as your role become strategical,
- The opportunity to work with digital seniors and develop your skills in the digital and eSport industries with the team,
- To join a well-founded startup backed by strong Investors and based at “Station F” in Paris, the biggest and most innovative startup incubator in Europe,
- Beatme is Award winner in Germany in December 2017 at the “deutscher Entwicklerpreis” for the Deutsch-Französische Video-Game Price,
- A people first company in an international environnement with a “we care about people” culture driven by fairness and business-focus.
Contract : Traineeship (6 to 12 months)
Start date : asap
Where : Paris (France) or remotely
We want to hear from you!
- Send us your application to the MD Germany firstname.lastname@example.org
- Don’t hesitate to add a couple lines about you, your passions, your work culture and your professional goals :)
- Skype interviews with the Managing Director Germany, the CMO and CEO